[ale] Various Rambling Linux Thoughts/Difficulties

Eric Z. Ayers eric.ayers at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 9 21:27:47 EDT 2000

Hi Fulton,

I've been working with the redhat installer program, and I just
thought you'd like to know that all the upgrade process does is
exactly what you spent hours doing by hand.  I would think it would
work better because it is running from a different set of binaries. Of
course, I don't doubt you had that bad experience in the past, I'm
just saying that the automatic upgrade should work pretty much the
same way.

-Eric.