[ale] AT&T Broadbrand and Linux

Ben Coleman oloryn at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 8 16:46:35 EDT 2000

On Sun, 08 Oct 2000 11:12:07 -0400, Chris Egolf wrote:

>Slightly OT, with this problem, I've been wondering about using some
>sort of dynamic DNS service.  I've seen various different ones -- some
>free, others that were fee based.  Has anyone on the list had good luck
>using any of these?

I've been using the dhs.org dynamic service for a couple of weeks and
it's worked ok.  They don't supply an update client themselves, but
they do point you to third-party clients.  I've been using happycamper
successfully.

Ben

--
Ben Coleman oloryn at mindspring.com    | The attempt to legislatively