[ale] Qmail startup and duplicate messages

Subba Rao subb3 at attglobal.net
Wed Oct 4 01:45:51 EDT 2000

Hello everyone,

I am moved my mail system from using maildrop to procmail. The version of
procmail is 3.15.

When I went into my Qmail folder, I see duplicate copies for every new message
from the Qmail list. All the other mailing lists have a single copy in their
folders. Could this be anything to do with the startup of Qmail (personally I
don't think so)? I have tried the following Qmail startup commands:

qmail-start '|preline procmail' splogger qmail

and

qmail-start '| /usr/bin/procmail' splogger qmail

Any thoughts on why this is happening?

--

Subba Rao
subb3 at attglobal.net