[ale] Linux Showcase Question

sad at valinux.com sad at valinux.com
Tue Oct 3 06:06:15 EDT 2000

OK, let's make this real clear. Conference registration is COMPLETELY
different than attending the exibition. Conference refers to the
technical talks that are being given seperate from the exibition show
floor. Attending the conference talks costs while goinging onto the
show floor is free (but still requires registering which can be done
day of attendance).

Steven A. DuChene	sad at valinux.com
Southeast US Systems Engineer
VA Linux Systems	http://www.valinux.com