[ale] Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Thu Nov 30 16:01:53 EST 2000

Ok...

	If there is ANYONE out there who is not up on current events and
is still using a Windows system and mailer on the ale list (there appears
to be at least one)...

	DO NOT OPEN THE ATTACHMENT TO THIS LIST!

	Yup!  You guessed it!  It's a worm.  It's making the rounds
along with several others of note...

	Recent worm/virii nasties include:

	Romeo/Juliet
	MTX	(bad muther)
	Navidad

	And this critter...  Sigh...

On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 01:33:31PM -0600, Hahaha wrote:
> Today, Snowhite was turning 18. The 7 Dwarfs always where very educated and
> polite with Snowhite. When they go out work at mornign, they promissed a
> *huge* surprise. Snowhite was anxious. Suddlently, the door open, and the Seven
> Dwarfs enter...

	Mike
  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/