[ale] Setting the return address in pine

jmmills at avana.net jmmills at avana.net
Wed Nov 29 17:24:56 EST 2000

Hi -

I also needed to change Pine's 'From:' line so direct
replies could get back to me. IIRC, this required
setting an enabling switch called something like
"Allow-changing-From", then adding the 'From:' header.
Access to the switch is a compiled option; the
distributed binary had it accessible.

 - Mills

Quoting Ken Nagorski <kenn at pcintelligent.com>:

> Thank you,
> Worked like a charm.
> Ken

> On Wed, 29 Nov 2000, Dan Newcombe wrote:
> > Go into setup/config and look for  customized-hdrs
> > You need to put Reply-To: admin at blah.blah.com  in
there.