[ale] Printing to a Xerox?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Tue Nov 28 16:01:15 EST 2000

I have a DocuColor 12, connected to a "fiery xp12" apparantly that's
on ye ole network.  I'd like to be able to print postscript to it
from my desktop.  It appears to be listending to the printer port
as I can telnet to it.  Does anyone have anything similar up and
running with lpd?  Can you send me a printcap entry?

Robert

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER: