[ale] rpm.tar | pgp questions

Maxie Zeus maxiez at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 26 13:13:52 EST 2000

Im trying to get pgp on my suse 6.4 computer.  I downloaded a tarball off of
the site and everything seemed fine, except that it didnt have an install
script so I placed pgp in /usr/bin.  well everything seems ok, except neither
kmail or mutt recognize my keys.  The only thing I can imagine is that I need
to do somethong else to install it.  So I went to get a rpm.  The rpm is a
rpm.tar, and I have no idea what to do with it.  Ive tried using rpm and tar,
but neither of them like it.  can anyone help?

thanks
Maxie Zeus
maxie at mindspring.com

"He is now rising from affluence to poverty."
		-- Mark Twain