[ale] Contact Palm.com now

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Wed Nov 22 17:03:02 EST 2000

I just went to www.palm.com to see about support on my Palm-III which
appears to be failing.  At any rate they appear to have a java based
"chat" so you can contact tech support IRC style.  I figured I'd give
it a try:

http://palmsupport.conxion.com/chat.html

I load up and find this:
To take advantage of the Palm Chat Assistant you need to have a:

                            Windows-based PC
                            A 3.0 or greater web browser
                            Java and JavaScript must be enabled

I'm doing this on my linux box, Debian, running Nutscrape-4.75.
hit the little buttun and I'm told this feature hasn't been implemented
in my browser yet.  yes, Java and Javascript are enabled.

If you have a Pilot, please call/write Palm.com and tell them to
fix their web pages.

Robert

:wq!
                                \_       that important!