[ale] iptables, nonstandard ftp and logging?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Mon Nov 20 17:32:39 EST 2000

I'm trying to connect to an ftp server on port 3011.  It appears to
timeout, and I'm thinking it's nota ccepting the ports on the way
back.  How do I tell iptables to log all failed packets coming
to me from the net so I can watch for odd things?  I don't see
a "--log-rejected" or I just may not be understanding it.

Robert

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER: