[ale] Netscape 6 for Linux

Michael B Golden naugrim at juno.com
Wed Nov 15 06:56:58 EST 2000

On Tue, 14 Nov 2000 23:10:34 -0500 Stuffed Crust <pizza at shaftnet.org>
writes:
> For what it's worth, I've been using mozilla ightly builds for the
> past  month or so as my sole browser.  Much more stable than Netscape
4.x.
>  And  noticably faster too.

	Although I haven't updated every night, I've been using nightly builds
of mozilla also on a windows system at school. (Only internet connection
fast enough to make it feasable) I agree that it is faster, more stable,
and with the modern theme even pretty cool looking. ;) When I tried a
preview release of NS6, it seemed like Mozilla with an AOL twist to it.
Not good. I plan to stick with Mozilla as it will always be better.

Michael Golden