[ale] Netscape 6 for Linux

Gary S. Mackay Gary at EdisonInfo.com
Wed Nov 15 00:02:38 EST 2000

Hopefully the linux version is better. I just tried the Win32 version at your
recommendation. It locked up my NT box solid the first time I ran it! It also
came up pre-configured with all of the mail/etc. settings from when I tried
Netscape 6 even tho I had uninstalled it. Very strange. I wonder where they
store that stuff. Promptly removed it also. I'll keep looking....

- Gary