[ale] Netscape 6 for Linux

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Tue Nov 14 23:32:24 EST 2000

Stuffed Crust wrote:

> For what it's worth, I've been using mozilla ightly builds for the past
> month or so as my sole browser.  Much more stable than Netscape 4.x.  And
> noticably faster too.

This is amazing to me, as the last time I tried mozilla it was worse
than this netscape 6.  Instead of 30% of my memory for mozilla it was
30% per window.  Started hitting the cache after three windows.

I hope they fix this thing.  There's really nothing else out there.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein