[ale] Linux.com, LUG section, LUG reports

F. Grant Robertson grant at linux.com
Tue Nov 14 16:58:17 EST 2000

All!
   I've been lurking a bit and, I just havent made a meeting..    I'm
the project manager for the lug section of  Linux.com and, I'm also a
local Atlantan.

  I'd love to get someone who attended last weeks meeting to write a
short (700 - 1000) word article on the SecureWorks speaker you had and
the other events of the meeting..   If no one is interested in writing,
I'd also be happy to compile an article myself, if someone is willing to
breif me and let me interogate them on what went on at the meeting.

I look forward to hearing from any and all of you, and would welcome you
to forward articles on this or any other topic my way.  The exposure can
be truly excellent for your LUG!

-Grant
mailto:grant at linux.com
Project Manager, Linux User Group section, Linux.com