[ale] SuSE default .config file

Gary S. Mackay Gary at EdisonInfo.com
Fri Nov 10 12:43:49 EST 2000

Where can I get the default .config file for SuSE 7.0? I have a system
that started out in life as a SuSE 6.4 and did an Internet upgrade to
version 7. Works like a charm. I would like to recompile the kernel
tho to add transparent proxy. (I can't get the ipchains REDIRECT to
work for squid).

BTW, maybe my question would be answered if I knew
which files to download for the current kernel source code.

- Gary