[ale] [Jobs] Java jockies needed

Robert Hoffman robert.hoffman at hotpalm.com
Fri Jun 30 10:26:31 EDT 2000

This is OT but my company (hotpalm.com) needs Java programmers a-plenty.  We are based in Atlanta.

Please email me your resume if interested. Here are the job profiles:

Software Developer:

The candidate should have a BS/BA in Computer Science. Two years of in-depth
industry experience developing and delivering technical solutions using Java
and OO technologies. The candidate should have knowledge of a structured OO
methodology and/or UML. The specific tools and technologies which will be
prevalent include: Java, Java Servlets, RDBMSs, HTML, XML. Experience with
wireless technologies such as WAP a definite plus. The candidate should have
excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a
collaborative team effort. The ability to develop 100% bug free, robust,
structured and commented Java code, from a designed specification, is paramount.

Senior Developer/Team Lead

A senior developer must meet all of the requirements of a developer. In
addition, industry experience should be at least five years. An MS CS degree
is desirable in addition to the BS CS. The candidate should have experience in
use case analysis, design of components/classes, object modelling, and object
interaction diagrams. The candidate should have experience designing and
building eBusiness multi-tiered architecture. The candidate should be familiar
with XML and very strong in OO methodologies, should have managed small teams
and should have good communication skills. He/She should also be able to make
work plans and execute tasks as per schedule.