[ale] Deny access to domain

Jay Finch horus at larp.com
Mon Jun 26 11:36:50 EDT 2000

Hi Chris!
         The directive I use is:

You can use this in either your <directory /some/dir/here> or <virtualhost
your.ip.addr.here> directives:

order allow,deny
allow from all
deny from some.domain.here

That's how I *would* deny folks in my domain, if I were so inclined. ;~)

Cheers!
Jay

At 11:23 AM 6/26/2000 -0400, Chris Fowler wrote:
>Anyone,
>
>I want to deny access to a website from a certain domain.  How can I do this
>in Apache?
>
>thanks,
>Chris Fowler
>--
>body.

-----
Jay Finch                       : "And it's hard to find true equilibrium,
(770) 650-0410 (voice)          :  when you're looking at each other down
horus at larp.com          :  the muzzle of a gun."
MTBI Survey says: ENFJ  :       -- Jethro Tull
    Check out my home page at: http://www.photobooks.com/~horus/