[ale] LILO laying low

Ken N kenn at pcintelligent.com
Sun Jun 25 12:44:53 EDT 2000

I'm not sure what you mean by "eliminate lilo" I'm guessing that you have
dual boot system and you can no longer boot to dos but can boot to linux
via the boot disk? If that's the case you can boot to a dos disk and do
fdsik /mbr that will get you booting to windows from the hard drive. As
far as lilo I am not sure what's generating that error.

Ken

http://cleveland.lug.net/~rocket/

The answer is simple if you grant that ironies are like submarines;
dangerous only when submerged.