[ale] article for ComputorEdge

Tom & JaVonn twins at atlnet.com
Fri Jun 23 00:02:19 EDT 2000

Jared & Michael:

Thanks for the links.  After putting out a few of my client's fires, I grabbed the
RPM
of blackbox.  It failed one dependency --- bbkeys.  The links that I followed for
that were not fruitful.  But I will persevere over the weekend.

Thanks also for the heads-up on another file manager to try out.  A client has
several 586's at 133 MHz that I'm wanting to turn into spare workstations, and a
lean desktop will make Linux look even better.

Tom