[ale] FW: nerd barbecue - Thurs 6/22

Jim Kinney jkinney at teller.physics.emory.edu
Thu Jun 22 10:28:27 EDT 2000

GREAT IDEA!! I love to eat and burn, er, ah, _cook_ things over flame. If
we don't do it at a public park, then we can bring beer and wine. Of
course finding a private location large enough for the typical ALE crowd
is going to be a challenge.

Lets kick this around on the list and see if it will materialize. A little
social life is good out in the big blue room :)

JimK