[ale] OT: Memorex Tech Support

Prasanna Subash psubash at turbolinux.com
Tue Jun 20 14:19:02 EDT 2000

DUAL BOOTING :

I really dont know why companies are so scared of that. I recently got
@home cable service, and the person why came
to install it would not touch my machine because I was dual booting
Linux. After fdisk /mbr and convincing him I had only
windows now, I coaxed him to install on windows. Anyway 20 BSODs and
reboots later, he couldnt figure out why it did not work. He even blamed
it on me, for having Linux there somewhere :) on my hdd.

after he left I promptly got it working on Linux.

--
  |\/\/\/| Prasanna P Subash
  |      |
  |      | TurboLinux, Inc           Home
  | (o)(o) psubash at turbolinux.com    prasanna at mindspring.com
 C      _) 2000 Sierra Point Pkwy    1201 Monte Diablo Ave
  | ,___|  Brisbane CA 94005         San Mateo CA 94401
  |   /    650 228 5213              650 558 9077
 /____\    Cell 650 270 8279
/      \   "Every action has an equal and opposite criticism"