[ale] Two dialup modems in linux(mandrake 7.1) HOW? Help!

Runion Lee Roy leeroy at net-magic.net
Sun Jun 18 13:32:17 EDT 2000

I'm still looking for a way(easy way/ a newbie can do) to use two dialup
modems in linux. I have two dialup accounts and it is working on a dual
boot linux/windows98 box. Under windows98 I'm getting good down load
speeds of 9.5kb/s to 12kb/s. the linux side I can use both modem, but
only one at a time. I have tried to install and use "eql" and "eqlPlus"
but the scritp stuff you have to make and put places is just over my
head.

Does any know of a software or software package I can just install, fill
in my ISP info and go? Or at least is newbie user friendly.

Why you ask do I need this? The small town I live in, is just that,
small. We will never get DSL or a cable modem of any kind. My only hope
for anymore speed is to use two dialup accounts with my ISP that
supports this.  It's working in window98, but who want there linux box
going out to the net through a windows box? Not me?

newbie need speed too.
Lee Roy