[ale] RH6.2 and Sparc

Mark Cotner mcotner at va.rr.com
Wed Jun 14 00:58:48 EDT 2000

I'm still not sure what the problem was.  I finally ended up putting in the install
image on my x86 laptop and doing a net boot.  That worked fine and I did an ftp
install.  She's working great now.  Thanks for all the posts.  =)

Mark
Senior Network Engineer
RoadRunner High Speed Online

You aren't runnin' . . . 'less you're RoadRunnin'