[ale] Setup & XConfigurator broken in my RedHat system...

Ken N kenn at pcintelligent.com
Tue Jun 13 09:40:39 EDT 2000

Well, in this case rpm is your friend, find out what the name of the rpm
package is and re-rpm it. I think it is actually called
Xconfigurator-someting-xxx.rpm but if you use the rpm -Uvh (package) then
it will overwrite the installed package, (You may have to use --force, not
sure.) Give that a try.
	Also look in the lost and found for you files, see what there...

Ken N

http://cleveland.lug.net/~rocket/

The answer is simple if you grant that ironies are like submarines;
dangerous only when submerged.