[ale] SCSI Travan Tape Drive I/O Error - More Info

Jeff Hubbs Jhubbs at niit.com
Tue Jun 6 10:10:09 EDT 2000

Last night, I reversed the positions of the CD-RW and the tape drive on the
SCSI cable, undid termination on the tape drive (removed term and term power
jumpers), and put the term jumper on the CD-RW drive.  I left the SCSI IDs
the same (0 and 1 - the card's ID is 7).

The behavior was exactly the same as described below.  This leads me to
believe that my problem is not a bus termination issue.  Does it seem
reasonable that I may need to try a different SCSI card?

- Jeff