[ale] Native Office Suties

Phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 22:53:46 EST 2000

I had used both also.  i admit that i don't spend as much time doing word
processing as some, but thought they were reasonably solid.

but who did the port?
it was not corel, but some three letter company.
that's what i can't remember.

pfrostie at yahoo.com
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of Dos
http://freelists.dhs.org/lists/snafuu.html
http://pfrostie.freeservers.com/cad-tastrafy