[ale] Connecting through a Spring PCS???

John Mills john at mills-atl.com
Tue Dec 26 09:01:52 EST 2000

Tony -

I don't know if it will get you off the rock, but I ran a search on "linux
AND gsm" in Lycos and turned up some potentially useful links (depending
on the phone and what happens at Sprint's end).

DISCLAIMER - I haven't tried any of this stuff. I went looking for a GSM
stack last month, and found cellular phone tools instead.

Happy New Year
 - John Mills