[ale] Kmail

I. Herman iherman at mediaone.net
Fri Dec 22 07:54:44 EST 2000

I am having a
problem with Kmail.  I have 5 different email accounts (only configured for
4) and all works fine except for one.  There is one that if I try to check
it's mail, Kmail will close.  The only way that account works is if I have
it by itself.  It was working fine and then all of a sudden this problem
started.  I haven't installed anything new to cause the
problem.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
Is there another
program out there for email as good if not better than Kmail that will let you
filter, have mulitple email accounts on it, etc.  I don't wanna use a
terminal/console based email cause my wife don't know how to use 'nix or
anything non-GUI.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
Any