[ale] building imlib

Ken Nagorski kenn at pcintelligent.com
Thu Dec 21 12:28:25 EST 2000

Hi there,

	Well I haven't run into problems building things in a long time
but this is driving me nuts... I upgraded to X version 4 and in the
process of wiping out the old version I rm'ed some stuff I needed. But I
reinstalled gtk (the latest build) and I thought that was all I need to
build imlib (needed by enlightenment) however I always get these errors.
(see below)

	It's not like something it can't find, like a library or something
so I am not sure.

Thank you
Ken

../gdk_imlib/.libs/libgdk_imlib.so: undefined reference to
`jpeg_set_defaults'
../gdk_imlib/.libs/libgdk_imlib.so: undefined reference to
`jpeg_start_compress'
../gdk_imlib/.libs/libgdk_imlib.so: undefined reference to
`jpeg_CreateCompress'
../gdk_imlib/.libs/libgdk_imlib.so: undefined reference to
`jpeg_finish_compress'
../gdk_imlib/.libs/libgdk_imlib.so: undefined reference to
`jpeg_set_quality'
../gdk_imlib/.libs/libgdk_imlib.so: undefined reference to
`jpeg_write_scanlines'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [imlib_config] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/programs/src/imlib/utils'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/programs/src/imlib'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

--
I've got all the money I'll ever need if I die by 4 o'clock.
                -- Henny Youngman