[ale] Anyone using RedHat 7.0, devfsd, and the updated glibc?

Jim jcphil at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 20 19:43:45 EST 2000

You just scared me away from downloading it. But what I did get is the
new gcc which seems to be from 2.96 tree. This isn't even announced on
the gcc home page, but I felt bitten by the compiler that came with Red
Hat 7.0. I still haven't tried to compile anything, but I'll be happy to
report the results.