[ale] I want to move my Sun Sony GDP 20D10 20" monitor from my sparc 10 to a pc

Chris Fowler ChrisF at computone.com
Wed Dec 20 11:41:19 EST 2000

The Saturn card does wrok   We have one here at the office.  However, we've had a few problems.  It seems the display gets screwy.  Our only fix it to do CTRL-ATL-F1 and switch to VS then switch back to X.  This is a pain.  Please make sure that the Sun monitor is in fact FF.  If it is not than maybe you just need a VGA to 5 BNC cable.  If so, I'll point you to a palce that sells them for $10.

Chris