OT -- Solaris -- was: Re: [ale] VMWare/KDE

Frank Zamenski fzamenski at voyager.net
Thu Dec 14 06:22:58 EST 2000

I've noticed there are a number of Solaris SAs on this list,
including myself (jr level), and now you also, Izzie.
Question: is there a mail list perhaps similiar to this one, that
I might want to consider subscribing to? I'm aware of
comp.unix.solaris (quite usefull) and the like, but something
along the lines of ALE is what I'm looking for, i.e.high quality
to (relatively) low volume of posts, delivered fresh, sunny,
(hey, I live in the cold, grey, northern climes) and totally
digestable to my mailbox each day.  :-)

Thanks.
Frank Zamenski