[ale] Stupind Question

Vernard Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Dec 13 10:05:25 EST 2000

> Does XFreeb84 4.0 support double heads with S3 Virge?

I seem to recall that it depends on what card you have. Some of the S3 Virge
cards behave properly when you place two of them in a machine but others don't.
All XF 4.0 cares about is that one card becomes the primary and the others
cooperate. I've seen at least one situation where this hast worked fine. But I
wasn't able to get it to work with the cards that I had. I've heard that it
works best if both cards are the same make and model.

hope this helps