[ale] Coexisting with Outlook calendaring features?

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Tue Dec 12 16:47:10 EST 2000

Your corporate installation of the Outlook back-end services (BackOffice?)
usually includes an HTTP interface. In other words, if your sysadmins did it
right, you should be able to access your mail, calendar, etc. from a Web
browser. My company has this, and I'm able to use the Netscape 4.7x Linux
client to view my Outlook stuff. OTOH, hitting the same Outlook server using
a recent Mozilla build seems to hog my system resources to the point of
rendering my box unusable (until Mozilla eventually dies from lack of more
memory to thrash on).