[ale] LOOKING FOR A SPEAKER

Cindy Ford Cford at optimaeps.com
Tue Dec 12 11:40:15 EST 2000

 My name Cindy Ford and I am a chair member of the AITP at Gwinnett Tech
 College.  I would like to know who I would need to speak to inference to
 having someone come to our school and speak to the CIS students.  We are
 looking at the date of January 17th, 2001, time would be 12:00 pm to 1:00
 and from 5:30 pm until 6:30 pm.  If you don't offer this type of service,
 please help me with any information you can on who and how I would go about
 getting someone to speak to us about Linux.

 Thank you,

 Cindy Ford
 Optima EPS
 MIS Dept.