[ale] Shipping Real World Linux Security

JB Wells jbwellsiv at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 08:08:50 EST 2000

Bob and all,

I for one am relatively new to the area and am just
becoming active with ALE.

Thanks for the detailed comparison/contrast of your
book.  As an owner of MLS and other linux security
books, the explanation really sparked my interest. I'm
definitely going to give it a look.

My question is this:  from your replies and the
various articles on your website, I've gained that you
are quite "the man" when it comes to *NIX stuff.  Have
you ever considered speaking at an ALE meeting on
Linux security?  I saw that you gave a presentation
regarding HTML back in 1995 (wow, how things have
changed:-)).

Anyway, just a thought.  I'd definitely be there for
that presentation.  (And hey, a little book promotion
never hurts :-)).

JB