[ale] Sun Solaris 2.7 PPP setup

Armsby John-G16665 John.Armsby at motorola.com
Fri Dec 8 16:59:14 EST 2000

A friend of mine is a Solaris administrator.  He bought a surplus sparc with Solaris 7.  After pain and suffering he upreved to Solaris 8 and got it going....
I took my sparc 10, loaded RH 6.2 and with less pain and suffering got wvdial to work.  Life is good at 38.4K.  That is as fast as  I can coerce the serial port to perform.

John