[ale] Live FS CD

Fulton Green me at FultonGreen.com
Wed Dec 6 15:31:00 EST 2000

Ah, that explains a lot. :)

The SuSE 7.0 LiveEval system creates theses files on the first FAT partition
it finds (typically in the C:\ directory):

suselive.usr - ~ 100 MB for a working filesystem
suselive.700 - stores config data
suselive.swp - swap file if system has < 128 MB RAM

The other important thing to note is to not remove the CD while running Linux
this way. But you knew that already. :)