[ale] Live FS CD

Fulton Green me at FultonGreen.com
Wed Dec 6 11:05:03 EST 2000

If push comes to shove, you might get some use out of SuSE's 7.0 LiveEval.
I've booted it a few times from CD-ROM. It does seem to require that one or
two files be written to the hard disk's filesystem, but other than that, it's
non-obtrusive. Works great on my ThinkPad that normally runs W2K (except
that it doesn't recognise my Ethernet card during installation).