[ale] Mozilla MI18 questions

Fulton Green me at FultonGreen.com
Tue Dec 5 07:33:32 EST 2000

Ditto on Peachy's advice about snagging the nightly snapshot (but check
MozillaZine.org first to make sure it has the "thumbs up").

If you traverse down in your .mozilla subdir, you'll notice a file called
mimeTypes.rdf, which is storing your custom helper app info. I'd hope that
Mozilla wasn't using my .mailcap, since I now have it tuned for Mutt.

In the same directory as run-mozilla.sh, there should be another script
simply named mozilla . This script takes care of setting up the proper
environment variables and calling run-mozilla.sh. Run that one instead,
since it's location-independent.