[ale] Setting the return address in pine -- use Roles.

Cade Thacker cade at computerreligion.com
Mon Dec 4 15:18:04 EST 2000

Little behind in my email, but just my 2 cents.  I use roles in Pine.  It
was GREAT!, don't even have to fool with reply-to area.  It is only
available after a certain version, so check your version, really nice
feature.  From the main menu, go to "s" for setup and then "r" for roles.
Good Luck.  Please let me know if this helps.

--cade

"Burn your tv in your yard, and gather round it with your friends,
and warm your hands upon the fire and start again" --Toad the Wet Sprocket