[ale] Samba: Newbie Questions

Dan Newcombe Newcombe at mordor.clayton.edu
Fri Dec 1 20:37:40 EST 2000

Rewrite Windows Eplorer.  Seriously,
a) this has nothing to do with Samba - it's all a windows issue
b) You would need to do something to make windows open a web browser
   as the default action for that type of "file" - something I'm not sure
   that can be done
c) It doesn't matter if it's Samba, Windows, NT, etc...  If you do manage
   to change the action, it'll be a universal change on that machine.