[ale] Mindspring/Earthlink DSL and linux ?

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Wed Aug 30 13:06:55 EDT 2000

The 2.4.0-test2 (that's all lsd.linux.cz had) config
help file says to grab the latest ppp daemon source (avail. at
ftp://ftp.linuxcare.com.au/pub/ppp/ ), then apply a patch to enable PPPoE,
available at http://www.math.uwaterloo.ca/~mostrows/ .

I'm thinking that this obviates the need for the Roaring Penguin stuff.
YMMV.