[ale] DSL Options

Stephen F Nicholas syssfn at panther.Gsu.EDU
Mon Aug 28 00:42:14 EDT 2000

Jeff and Glen,
I checked the telocity site, but I ran into the same distance limitations.
I'm ~8000 ft too far from the CO.  Thanks for the info though.  It looks
like IDSL or RADSL (which I haven't heard from anybody about) for me at
the moment :-(

Steve

| Steve Nicholas             |                        |
| Unix System Programmer     |  A risk is not a risk  |
| Georgia State University   |  until it is taken.    |
| snicholas at gsu.edu          |                        |
| 404-651-1062               |  BBROYGBVGW            |