[ale] Installing two NIC cards problems

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.home.edu
Thu Aug 24 11:27:33 EDT 2000

Have you attempted to manually load the driver for the second card after
booting?

I recall having a similar problem with Netgear cards.  What I ended up
doing was to replace one of them with a different make card.  Could it
be a problem with two of the same type of card in the machine?

Are you using LILO?  Have you tried adding 'append="ether=0,0,eth1"' to
your lilo.conf or a similar approach to the lilo prompt?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

Microsoft != Innovation