[ale] Cool linux commands

Ken Nagorski kenn at pcintelligent.com
Mon Aug 21 13:32:10 EDT 2000

Hey, speaking of the find thing I have had this idea?

	I want to do a web page of cool linux commands, Stuff that looks
really crazy but does cool stuff, like the find thing today. that was
really cool and even though I have used find a hundred times I never ran
into something quit like that.

	If anyone want's to contribute. just send the cammand as it would
be used and a brief descriptiona and I will add it to the web page. I knw
for myself I learn best by example, once I see it done I can say "Oh yeah,
I see how this works and then go to the man page for refrence ot other
uses..." Besides, it would be fun, :)

Thanks
Ken