[ale] IP addresses

Carl Forsell cforsell at roman.net
Thu Aug 17 15:16:22 EDT 2000

Thanks to one an all.  This script is going to solve my problem.  I tried to
be brief earlier but must have been too brief.  The boss has a habit of
walking in and asking my for (x) consecutive free ip address and sits there
looking over my shoulder while I start pinging.

We are becoming very active in wireless internet access and the boss likes
to asign radios IP's that are sequential.  (even with all the hills and
trees up here in NW GA, we can easily outperform dsl on cost and bandwidth -
cool)

Again, thanks for the help.  I appreciate it.

PS.  A friend is trying to sell his boss on Linux.  I showed him a message I
posted (a couple of weeks back) and the 18 responces that I got in less than
1/2 hour,  His arguement about "no support" went away!  The community is
growing!