[ale] DHCP strangeness

Carl Forsell cforsell at roman.net
Thu Aug 17 08:24:50 EDT 2000

In my former life, as a Novell admin, I used Netgear FA310TX  nic's for a
while, and was very unhappy with them.  Lots of "weird" problems that I, at
first, thought were coming from users screwing around all went away when I
swapped out thos nics.  If I were you, I would replace the nic and see if
problems go away.  The obvious is sometimes the hardest to see....