[ale] current pulled by computer power supply

Jeremy T. Bouse undrgrid at toons.UnderGrid.net
Sat Aug 12 23:15:18 EDT 2000

	What do you mean? APC has port'd the entire Powerchute APC software
over to Linux and also additional modules to it to support other UPSes as
well... They're also a regular advertiser in Linux Journal promoting this
fact as well...

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse
	UnderGrid Network Services, LLC