[ale] 0.01

Michael B Golden naugrim at juno.com
Sat Aug 12 17:11:46 EDT 2000

Hi all,
        I figured after reading that the 0.01 kernel could be downloaded
that I'd get it just to see it. But, I was wondering, has anyone been
able to successfully compile it on a modern linux system? I tried but ran
into many errors. One of which I fixed by pointing it to "as" instead of
"gas", but the rest of the errors are beyond me. So, if anyone has
successfully compiled it, I would like to hear your experiences with it.

Michael Golden